B&D Manufacturing’s Aluminum Hoist Cylinder Stair is a narrow design; aluminum stair that is application specific, fitting in between the fuel/hydraulic tanks and tires to access the hoist cylinder during maintenance.
Hoist Cylinder Stairs are Engineer certified, with a 500 lb (277 kg) load rating and fabricated in lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum. With adjustable back slide bars that contour the cylinder, fall hazards are prevented.
Features of the Hoist Cylinder Stair include:
- 2 swivel and 2 rigid casters for easy mobility and positioning
- 2 front floor locks, 2 rear leveling outriggers for stability,
- right and left-side hinged 22 ½ in (572 mm) x 40 ½ in (1029 mm) resting platforms
- fork pockets for transporting
- superior 7 inch (177 mm) x 19 ½ inch (496 mm) shur-grip steps
- 19 ½ inch (496 mm) x 48 inch (1220 mm) top platform for anti-slip surface, grade 8 zinc plated fasteners